Day Trading with Price Action
Trading requires skills and knowledge. And just like any other profession, it takes time and dedication to hone those skills. Invest in yourself and develop your trading thought process.
In this course you will learn..
- What is Price Action?
- Defining Market Direction
- Swing Pivots (Definition, Importance, Examples)
- Trend Lines (Intro, How to draw & adjust?)
- Multiple Chart-based Trading setups (What, Why, How)
- Trade Entry Points
- Expectations (What is Positive Expectancy?)
- Price Targets (Importance and How to find?)
- Price Channels
- Trading Framework & Thought Process
- How to KEY Create Price Levels & Adjust them?
- Closing Thoughts
- Schedule a 60-minute One-to-One session with Trader UC
Scalping at Key Price Levels
Here is a 2 minute clip of Ainee scalping #TSLA shares by shorting at KEY Price level. The idea is you trade at specific price levels with a defined profit and risk.
We create and adjust these price levels daily for our members on some of the core stocks we follow & trade. To be consistently profitable, one has to stop predicting the stock price, and start reacting to the price. Think about it !!
Price is Everything !!
The course comes with many real-life charts, examples, videos, trading thoughts and 'Aaa-Haa' moments as part of this course work.
I sincerely hope that you find the information useful, and ultimately - profitable.